Business cards represent your business and your company's brand. However, we now live in the digital age, and online print websites like Vistaprint have emerged, making online bulk business card orders more popular. Are local conventional business card orders becoming obsolete? We think not! While online bulk print companies have become popular and cheaper, they fail to capture the quality and innovative detail that small businesses desire. If you're just starting out in business the cheap bulk order may be right for the time being, but as your brand becomes known within your local marketplace, nothing beats working with a local print marketing company you can actually sit with and discuss your vision and details with. Meeting with a human that understands your needs, and how you want your company represented on your business card, is much more effective than trying to order through the online templates you're forced to choose from.
Over the years business card quality has advanced. Back in the day you pretty much had once choice to choose from. It was one sided, the texture felt like used cardboard, and it consisted of dark text displaying your company name, phone number and address. Today's business card consists of many different finsihes, they can be two sided, they display amazing graphics, customers not only see traditional contact information but now get your email and website, and you can even make your business card 3D if you want. Over the years, business card quality has advanced in a big way.
Here are 8 ways the quality of Business Cards have Advanced
- Classic Stock Business Card: Starting with the classic stock business card, usually printed on classic 90lb glossy or 110lb matte stock, standard business cards combine professional quality and unbeatable value to create a great first impression. PrintWise offers thousands of dynamic designs for all businesses in order to get the best results.
- Signature Business Card: New customers can't help but be impressed with Signature Business Cards. They boast a premium feel without the high price tag. Thanks to a greater selection of paper stocks and PrintWise's line of brilliant finishes, your business will present itself as a big time player within your industry and leave a lasting impression on new clients.
- Ultra Thick Business Card: If you're looking to present a classy touch then the ultra thick card is the way to go. It's as thick as a credit card and smooth to the touch, as soon as it hits your customers hand they'll feel the class it radiates. This type of card not only provides luxury but is very tough and durable, you never have to worry about creasing.
- The Rounded Business Card: Looking for a more modern look to your business cards? If so then rounded business cards are it. When it comes to first impressions, small details can make a big difference. Rounded corner business cards have a unique feel that sets them apart from other cards.
- Raised Print UV Business Card: When you need a card that will stick in the minds of new customers, this type of card will get it done. Raised print UV pops off your card, giving the text an irresistible touch. It's a polished look people want to feel, and a card they don't want to put down.
- Metallic Finish Business Cards: Shimmering foil is a beautiful way to make your design memorable. In every color imaginable, the irresistible quality of the metallic finish makes your card a keeper.
- Spot Gloss UV Finish Business Cards: Adding a raised, glossy coating to select graphic elements and text areas is an easy way to give your card a creative, artistic vibe for maximum impact and memorability.
- Folded Business Cards: When you need a unique business card that's a little different than anything else, the folded business card takes the cake. The folded card gives you twice the space for logos, contact information, company message or tag line, website address, etc. It allows you to customize your text and logo inside and out. You can also have full-color printing on matte or glossy stock folde business cards. When looking for variety in a business card this one does just that.
Business cards have been around for centuries, although originally they weren't used specifically for business purposes. The earliest form of business cards date back to the 15th century, and were known as "visiting cards" to announce one's presence when visiting another wealthy person. Although the "visiting" card almost died out, the idea remained and eventually evolved into our modern business cards that we use today. No longer used to announce oneself when visiting, these cards convey who we are and how we want to be represented professionally. Although most cards are the standard 3" x 2.5", some people opt for a less traditional size, shape, material, or design to catch the interest of their prospective clients. And, with the constant flood of advertising that we are faced with today, companies are competing to find ways to make their cards stand out—even to the point of pushing the boundaries of what business cards have typically represented.
If your company needs a dependable print marketing service to take your business card vision to the next level then give PrintWise Designs a call. At PrintWise our customers always get one on one attention, and we work in a very detailed manner to make sure your brand is represented in the exact way you had imagined. With unlimited possibilities, whether creating business cards or professional banners, our team will help take your products and services to the next level of success. Call today 623-444-2822 or visit our home page.